Planning any kind of event or ongoing activity in our community takes time, commitment and dedicated recreation volunteers. The excitement of spending time with family and friends, enhancing community spirit, and creating new memories makes all the effort worthwhile.
The Hare Bay Recreation Committee is seeking your assistance in making sure our community remains a vibrant and fun place to live. Volunteers are routinely needed in several areas:
- a variety of events for all ages, and groups including community church service/hymn sing, fireworks, suppers, dances, kids day, concerts etc.
- various fundraising events
- sub-committees (entertainment, food, finance, etc.)
- recreation for folks of all ages who wish to participate in summer programs
- anyone who is interested in getting involved and willing to help in any way (we will have set-up and take-down activities that we will need help with too)
If you are interested in volunteering with the town please contact us so that we can find out where your help would be needed most. Thank you!